Search This Blog

Monday, February 24, 2014

Days 32 to 34

"Day 30" was not right. It should have been 31. O well, no matter. Today is Day 35, and here is a picture of where I've gotten since the last post, on days 32-34.
The bright yellow on the left of the red square was the square barely showing it's corner on the last post. I was looking forward to getting that far! Now, I've finished both the yellow red squares and am about to do the green print next. The yellow and red were both done yesterday (Sunday). 66 out of 180 squares done!
 
 
I suppose the green print will be far away from where I snap the next picture. These pictures are helping me to keep the momentum going, maybe like our grandmothers or great-grandmothers did with neighbor women, because so many of them just got together and compared notes on quilting, ironing, laundry, recipes, gardening, child training, etc. They had their social networks - only face to face rather than face by way of "book" :-)
 
 
This is Nurse Sharon speaking: Take the needlework cure.

No comments:

Post a Comment